Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bass Fishing Lure Exclusive: Brella Rig on Lunkercatch.com

Just when I had given up on Umbrella Rigs and Alabama Rigs ... The Brella Rig, featured on Lunkercatch.com, will be available November 1, 2012. It might as well should be nominated as a pro bass bait for all serious bass anglers and bass fishermen.

I am extremely grateful that Lunkercatch.com and Brass n' Blades sent me one of these superior bass lures before November 1, because I have some huge tournaments coming up at different Texas lakes. With fall fishing here, with some bass staying in the 5-15 foot depth, I am looking to capitalize on some big bass with this multi-hook bass lure.

This thing is super stout, too - with titanium arms that can handle multiple bass at the same time without wires breaking or loosening.

Visit my reliable friends at Lunkercatch.com to pick up a few if these Brella Rigs.

I recently caught two 17 inch bass with this very rig in 15 feet of stained water.  Be sure to purchase Brass n' Blades' Live Action Jigs to use with the 'Brella Rig.  Both are available on Lunkercatch.com, the ultimate source for pro bass baits and top bass baits.  

No comments:

Post a Comment